How to Generate a Read Receipt for Email in your Outlook account
Hotmail is the most desirable free web based email service which is uniquely designed to give the perfect access to the users to easily do the mailing works with the people's. This email service is precisely developed for the convenience of the users to send and receive emails. The featured and skilled service is available for the people to get the instant access to communicate with the peoples. There are lots of useful features are inbuilt in it which let the users to accomplish the desired tasks in an efficient manner. You can also get huge online storage space area to store files and folders in it, and they are kept as secret from an unauthorized access. Hotmail phone number is available for you to give the perfect measures for your convenience and help.
You can easily generate a read receipt once you send message from your Hotmail Account to receive a notification once the recipient has opened the message. The internet interface of the Hotmail does not support read recipient practically, thus it is a necessity to access the email account via a desktop email service providers to require the advantage of it. You can simply connect with the tech support team to generate the read receipt for the message of your Hotmail.
Measures are listed below to read receipt for Email Messages in Hotmail:
- At first, you may open the Start menu.
- Now you choose the option of Hotmail Account.
- You may add your account if you not have an email account.
- Choose the choice accounts from the menu of the tools and then click on the Add.
- Enter the email address and the password of your email account.
- Now click on the Next option.
- Choose the given choice of POP3 and you may type Hotmail.com in each of the ingoing and the outgoing fields.
- Click on the Next and you may enter your email address into the field of the Account Name.
- Enter the password of the Hotmail and select the option of Finish.
- Choose the option of Compose and start a message to send to a recipient.
- Type the email address, a subject and a body for the message.
- Then Choose the menu of the Tools from the message windows.
- Now select the choice of Outlook account Request Reading Receipts.
- Now Enter the Send and you get a warning when the beneficiary opens your emails.
Subsequent to watching the previously mentioned advances, you can most likely produce a read receipt for email message in the Hotmail. On the off chance that you are having an issue with that or you have some other inconvenience then you can without a doubt contact to the Hotmail customer service number UK 0800-098-8424 to get the moment arrangements and helpful measures to determine the all issues in a moment way.you may also get proper assistance and help by the technical experts team to fix the issues.
Read also :- Some of the interesting features of outlook